An Ooey Gooey lunch at The Cheesy Pickup in Downtown Orillia. #ad @OntLakeCountry
21 Jan 2019
Disclosure: Our meal was covered by Ontario’s Lake Country. All opinions are my own.
Do you love grilled cheese? If you do, then you have got to try The Cheesy Pickup in Orillia!
Grilled sandwiches are comfort food. The girls and I love having them for lunch on the weekends. We can sit back and watch TV together while eating.
Fine and causal dining is great and all, but what is also great is when you find a hidden gem that serves up food that reminds you of sitting in your living room while eating your favourite sandwich. Except, The Cheesy Pickup kicks it up a notch or two with their awesome selection of grilled cheese sandwiches.
Rachel had the “Up Your Kilt” grilled cheese sandwich, with a side of homemade Mac & Cheese.
That is one big pickle!
Lauren had the “Do You Come Here Often?” grilled cheese sandwich, with aside of baked beans.
And I had the “All Hail Grilled Cheeser!” sandwich, with aside of baked beans.
Craig is not a big cheese eater, so he had a Caesar salad with a side of peameal bacon and a pickle.
This is one cheesy menu!
Do You Come Here Often?
• Basic Grilled Cheese With Cheddar Cheese
All Hail Grilled Cheeser!
• Grilled Cheese With Cheddar, Monterrey Jack, and Swiss Cheese
Lord ‘Tunderin’ Cheesus
• Bologna and Sauteed Onions With Cheddar and Monterrey Jack Cheese Topped With A Homemade Maple/Mustard Sauce
Piggy Cut The Cheese
• Ham and Swiss Cheese Topped With A Homemade Maple/Mustard Sauce
The Cheesy Polish Princess
• Polish Loaf, Bacon, Sauteed Onions, Monterrey Jack, and Cheddar Cheese
Up Your Kilt!
• Peameal Bacon, Cheddar Cheese Topped With A Homemade Maple/Mustard Sauce
Oooh La La
• Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Drizzled With Maple Syrup
Build Your Own!!!
• Start with a “Do You Come Here Often?” and build from there
• Corn Chips With Homemade Cheese Sauce
• Corn Chips Loaded Up With Black Olives, Jalapeno, Tomato, And Bacon, Topped With Homemade Cheese Sauce
• House Salad
• Caesar Salad
• Greek Salad
• Homemade Tomato Soup With Homemade Croutons And Cheddar Cheese
Soup With Toast
• Large Soup With Your Choice Of White Or Whole Wheat Toast
Mac N Cheese
• Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Made With Medium And Extra Old Cheddar Cheese
• Homemade Baked Beans
42 Mississaga Street
Orillia, Ontario L3V 3A8
Monday to Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Head on Over to The Cheesy Pickup!
If you are looking for a quick lunch, that will bring you back to easier times, check out The Cheesy Pickup for an ooey gooey grilled cheese sandwich. Napkins are required!
Hurry Curry and Tacorrito introduce their New Dual-Concept Restaurant. #ad @HurryCurryEats #HurryCurryEats @TacorritoCanada #TacorritoCanada
15 Feb 2019 - Food & Drink