Visit Colorado: A Wonderful Stay at The Ridgeline Hotel in Estes Park. #ad @visitestespark @colorado #BDKColorado
13 Sep 2019
Disclosure: My stay was covered by Visit Estes Park. All opinions are my own.
A hotel with good amenities and a comfy bed is so important when traveling. Having a good restaurant is a bonus.
The Ridgeline Hotel
Nestled in the foothills of Rocky Mountain National Park is the Ridgeline Hotel, part of the Ascend Hotel Collection. The Ridgeline has a stunning view of the Rockies, is is close to the downtown shopping area.
The rooms at the Rideline Hotel have been fully remodelled with new furniture, fixtures, appliances, lighting, and mattresses. Microwaves and Blu-Ray players are available to be checked out from the front desk at no additional cost.
My room included:
• 2 Queen Size Beds
• 300 square feet of living space
• work desk with computer data port
• AM/FM clock radio
• air conditioning and heating
• 50-inch flat screen TV with cable
• coffee maker
• mini refrigerator
• clothes steamer
There was also a roomy 3 piece washroom with plenty of towels and toiletries.
The Ridgeline Hotel has a lot of amenities, and some fun activities for the whole family:
• Coffee and tea bar
• Hanging chairs in the lobby to relax in
• Couches and a fireplace
• On-site parking for personal vehicles, busses, and larger vehicles like trucks and RVs
• Gaming area with a pool table, air hockey
• X-Box, bean bag chairs
• Foosball table
• Fitness Center
• Big screen TVs with movies
• Full service conference center and banquet facilities
• Firepits with chairs (s’mores kits are available at the front desk)
• High speed internet
• Indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub
• Latitude 105 Restaurant & Bar
• Pets are welcome on the West Wing
They also have these cool retro bicycles you can take out for a wonderful ride around Estes Park, at no additional cost.
It’s always great when the hotel you are staying at has a restaurant. It helps make up your mind when needing a meal in a rush.
I had French toast with bacon and berries. So good, and so quick!
Latitude 105 is also a great place to grab a drink after a long day, or a late night appetizer. They have a full lunch and dinner menu as well.
The Ridgeline Hotel is located at:
101 South Saint Vrain Avenue, Estes Park, Colorado 80517
Book your stay at The Ridgeline Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado
If you are looking for a hotel to stay at close to Rocky Mountain National Park, try The Ridgeline Hotel in Estes Park. Good sized rooms, comfy beds, a nice pool and hot tub, games room for the kids, and a good place to eat. Can’t get better than that!