Let’s Celebrate National Coffee Day with a @TimHortons Prize Pack Giveaway! #TimsCoffeeDay
29 Sep 2015
Sharing is caring!
Canada Loves Coffee.
Did you know…
• More people visit Tim Hortons in a week than visit Disney World’s Magic Kingdom in one year?
• Tim Hortons serves nearly two billion cups of coffee each year? That’s enough to fill 26,504 Olympic-sized swimming pools!
National Coffee Day
September 29th is National Coffee Day! People around the world are celebrating and appreciating their favourite hot beverage.
Some interesting facts from the Canadian Coffee Association of Canada…
• 65% of Canadians aged 18-79 say they drank coffee in the last day
• Canadian coffee drinkers consume an average of 3.2 cups of coffee per day
• 78% of Canadians say they consume coffee at breakfast
• Coffee and tap water are the most commonly consumed beverages, with nearly two-thirds of consumers having consumed them in the past day (65% and 63% respectively)
Other Little Known Coffee Facts…
• The coffee bean comes from a fruit tree
• The coffee bean is actually the pit of a coffee cherry
• More than 70 countries grow coffee
• Espresso coffee has less caffeine than regular coffee
• There are zero calories in a black coffee
$25 Tim Hortons Gift Card Giveaway!
The folks at Tim Hortons have graciously given me a beauty National Coffee Day prize pack to give away to 1 of the lucky readers of my blog, as part of the #TimsCoffeeDay campaign.
The prize pack includes:
• 1 x $25 Tim Card
• Original Blend Coffee
• 1 x Tim Hortons Travel Mug
To qualify for the contest, you must comment on this post, what other Tim Hortons menu item you have to accompany your coffee. It’s that simple.
There are a few more options for bonus entries as well.
For an opportunity at 25 bonus entries, post a picture of yourself drinking a Timmies coffee. To qualify, make sure you tag @TimHortons, @BigDaddyKreativ, and use the hashtag #TimsCoffeeDay (all three must be done to qualify – and yes, I will be checking!).
A name will be drawn on Sunday, October 18th (after 11pm EST).
But I’m not the only one giving away Tim Hortons Gift Cards…
On September 29th, Tim Hortons will be randomly giving away $10 Tim Cards every 20 minutes on Twitter. All you have to do is follow @TimHortons and share your “National Coffee Day” coffee moments using the hashtag #TimsCoffeeDay.
Disclaimer: I am a Tim Hortons #Timfluencer (ambassador)
Craig is a husband, father, team leader, travel and food writer, senior youth group coordinator, designer, brander, community builder, volunteer, and social media strategist. He likes to travel, go camping, go on road trips, watch movies, build stuff, operate the grill, and sing with his band. Craig is a member of the North American Travel Journalists Association and Travel Media Association of Canada. If you are a PR agency or brand and would like Craig to review a travel destination, vehicle, restaurant, product or service, please send him an email.