Modern and Sleek: The AromaTech AroMini BT Nebulizing Diffuser
05 Apr 2019
Disclosure: I received an AroMini BT Nebulizing Diffuser for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
I have been using an essential oil diffuser in my home office for about a year and a half. I enjoy the calming nature of the essential oils while i am working. I truly does keep your stress levels low, and the room smelling nice.
The problem is, I sometimes forget to turn on the diffuser that I have. As well, when the water runs out, I sometimes forget to refill it, and the diffuser just sits on my desk, unused. An oil diffuser is only beneficial if you are using it.
The AroMini BT Nebulizing Diffuser
When AromaTech reached out to me to see if I would like to review their AroMini BT Nebulizing Diffuser, I gladly accepted. We have a couple of essential oil diffusers in our house but have never used this type before.
What’s in the box:
• AroMini BT
• Diffuser top
• 120ml bottle
• Power Adapter
• User Manual
• Uses patented cold-air diffusion technology, heat-free system to disperse essential oil molecules into the air of any space from 100 – 1,000 square feet
• Scent intensity can be digitally adjusted to ensure even and subtle scent distribution
• Easily set hours of operation of the device with a 24 hour timer
• Whisper-quiet operation and energy efficient
• Constructed from recycled aluminum
• Uses 120 ml bottle of essential oil
• No mixing with water required
• Fragrance diffuser includes 1 empty bottle
• Leaves no residue
• Available in Modern Black
Covers: 100 – 1,000 square feet
Output Voltage: DC 12V
Input Voltage: 110-240V
Consumption: 0.5ml per hour
Weight: 1 kg / 3 lbs
Dimensions: 2″ w x 12″ h
Bottle Capacity: 4oz / 120ml (1-3 months)
Refill: 1-3 months depending on usage
Setting It Up
The AroMini BT is quite easy to set up. After unpacking the unit from the box, set it up where you would like it to sit. Do not plug it in yet.
• Open the top of the AroMini BT by pressing on the top of the device. Pull the top part of the diffuser off.
• Fill 120ml bottle with your favourite 100% essential or aroma oil blend. Do not fill to the rim.
• Screw the bottle into the top of the diffuser, and insert back into its base.
• Press on the top to lock it. You will hear a click sound.
• Plug the AroMini BT in.
• Download the Scent Marketing App (found on the Apple Store or Google Play). Connect the device to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
• Set desired hours of operation of the device. You can set up to 5 different programs.
• Set the intensity of the fragrance output on the app. Level 1 is the lowest and level 9 is the highest.
What’s The Difference?
Unlike other diffusers, the AroMini BT requires no water. Nebulizing Diffusers only use oil and air in the surrounding environment, and do not rely on other elements to diffuse the essential oils you use. A small air pump pulls the oil through the diffuser, releasing a dry mist into the air. Because there is no water used, the mist is pure essential and aroma oil molecules.
Traditional diffusers use steam and water to disperse the oils into the room. This process changes the composition of the oils and dilutes it down. These types of diffusers also release a lot of moisture into the air, and because of the heat and moisture, can cause mold to form inside the diffuser, and in the room itself.
This was not my first oil diffuser, but it is much different from the ones I have used in the past. I wanted to ensure I was using it properly and enjoying the benefits.
The AroMini BT uses nebulizing technology, which is a heat-free way to defuse both 100% essential oils and oil blends.
AromaTech diffusers increase your health and well being by releasing nanoparticles into the air. Because of the close proximity of my home office to the front door of our house, you are able to smell the essential oils from the AroMini BT as you walk into our home, creating a unique and inviting ambiance.
Pure undiluted oil, no excessive moisture, quiet operation, full benefits, no refills, consistent scent, large coverage radius, and a cool looking diffuser. What’s not to love?
Any essential oil will work with this diffuser, but AromaTech does sell many different scents on their website. Scents include: holiday spice, winter pine, eucalyptus, coconut spice, oriental garden, lavender vanilla, white tea, fresh linen, pumpkin spice, waffle cone, peppermint, orange spice, and so many more. They have a tremendous selection of scents to try out.
AromaTech Essential are 100% natural, pet-friendly, non-GMO, and free of harmful chemicals and additives. Aroma Oil Blends are free of parabens, SLS, SLES, PEGS, glycols, petrochemicals, synthetic colours, harmful chemicals, and additives.
Because I don’t have to worry about filling the AroMini BT Nebulizing Diffuser with water, the worries of spilling on my desk and the mist damaging the walls are gone.
I can schedule it with my phone to come on at the times I am working in there, so it is not running when I am not. This helps in case I forget to turn it off. Convenient, good looking, calming, and efficient.
Win an AroMini BT!
The folks at AramoTech have generously given me an AroMini BT to give away to one of my lucky readers! All you have to do is follow the instructions in the widget below. The more entries you do, the more chances you have of winning. Good luck!