Pair 2 phones at once with the Mota HD+You can have 2 Bluetooth devices paired simultaneously (and keep 8 in memory). Wendy has two iPhones (5 for personal, 6 for work). She is able to pair both of them, and answer calls from both of them. The initial pairing is quite easy… just turn the unit on, turn on pairing on your phone and they connect. Next time you turn the device on, all phones will pair automatically. Auto off and on when someone is in the vehicle without having to turn it off and on would be a neat feature for future models.
ConvenienceThe volume on both ends (on the Mota HD+, and on the caller’s end) is really good. The metal clip allows the unit to be attached to either side which helps a lot when the visor is down.
Also, because the unit and clip can come apart, you can take it with you if it is too hot or cold in your vehicle, or if you just want to take it with you… because it doubles as a Bluetooth speaker (though there could be more bass).
The Bluetooth speaker will play voice-guided directions from a GPS application on your phone.
• Answer calls
• End calls
• Reject calls
• Last number redial
• Third party calling
• Adjust volume
• Transmit mobile music and GPS directions
• Bluetooth™ enabled devices
• Newest Bluetooth version:V4.0+EDR
• Support play mobile music. call number reading
• Operating frequency range: ISM(2.4-2.48GHZ)
• Bluetooth operating range up to 33 feet
• Support hands-Free Headset, AVRCP Bluetooth agreement standard
• Support connecting two mobiles at the same time (choosable) max keep a record 8 mobiles.
• Built-in DSP noise suppression and echo cancellation function.
• Equip with HI-FI 2W loudspeaker. high sensitivity microphone.
• Car Bluetooth™
• USB charger cable
• User manual
• Talk time up to 20 hours
• Charging time approximately 2 hours
• Standby time approximately 30 days
The Verdict?The Mota HD+ Bluetooth 4.0 handsfree car kit is comparable to higher priced units, but in some case, better in sound, quality and features.
I’d recommend the Mota HD+ Bluetooth 4.0 handsfree car kit if your vehicle does not have built in Bluetooth capability.
If you would like me to review your product, service or travel destination, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on “the twitter” at @BigDaddyKreativ