A few words about us
Design is our passion. We would like to share it.
Strategic thinking, top quality design, competitive prices and 100% customer satisfaction are part of our philosophy. We would be happy to help your business achieve an improved, effective presence in the marketplace.
What we offerAre you looking for outstanding graphic design and strategic print marketing services?
Do you need help with your advertising and marketing strategy?
Whether launching a business or re-creating your company image, we can manage your project from creation to print. We offer a diverse portfolio of creative services:
Since 1990, Big Daddy Kreativ has provided outstanding graphic design and strategic marketing services for print to a wide spectrum of clients in a variety of industries, that are both visually strong and bottomline practical.
Located in the Bronte Village area of Oakville, we provide full nationwide and local service, offering agency-quality design without the extreme price associated with that level of quality. With our expert graphic design skills and marketing savvy, we can help you solidify your advertising and marketing strategy, refine your corporate identity and strengthen the branding of your company.
Through our network of business professionals, we can also handle all of your photography, art, web, and promotional needs. Whether you need that special wedding captured; a painting to hang on the wall of your business; a professional website built to compliment your business; or any promotional item (apparel, key tags, vanity license plates, name tags, calendars, watches, mugs, signs, etc)… we can get it done for you!
- Tim Hortons Twitter Party and #DoubleDoubleCard Contest! @TimHortons September 15, 2014
- Join us on Sept. 11 for the Leon’s Customer Appreciation Event Twitter Party! #LeonsCAE September 7, 2014
- The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go! #BTS2014 September 2, 2014
- Vote in the @TimHortons Duelling Donuts challenge! August 18, 2014
- I was nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge to #StrikeOutALS. #IceBucketChallenge August 18, 2014